Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Accomplishment(s)...

Day three.

I really dislike Wednesdays.  That is to be saved for another post, however, as the purpose of this week is to focus on the positive. This is meant to be energizing...

My students took a little math assessment today to check in on their ability to multiply multi-digit whole numbers.  And, guess what?  A majority of my kids PASSED!  I have been agonizing over the seeming lack of progress this year.  I often feel as if I'm doing more harm than good, so today was a needed shot in the arm.

Oh, and I love Matt Damon.  He gets it when others don't...

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling of wondering if you are doing more harm than good. Yea for student learning! You are definitely doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Good job Miss... I know you are changing lives for the better!

    ReplyDelete