Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nerdy Impulses May Lead to Sculpted Legs...

I had a nerdy impulse today.  I don't know what the impetus was for such a nerdy move, but the results are now on my ipod.


I got it into my head that I should make a playlist of songs with the word "run" in the title.  And, lo and behold! when one googles that phrase, one finds a PLETHORA of songs from which to choose.  Here's what I liked and could afford.  I shall be running to these when I finally decide to start running again...


1. I Just Wanna Run--The Downtown Fiction
2. Pumped Up Kicks--Foster the People (pushing it, I know, but it says "run" so many times, it works.  Besides, who DOESN'T love the whistling?)
3. Run--Collective Soul (this MIGHT actually have been my impetus, come to think of it.  This one in conjunction with #4)
4. Run--Snow Patrol
5. Keep the Car Running--Arcade Fire
6. Run Like Hell--Pink Floyd (I DO love me some Floyd, man)
7. Runnin' Down a Dream--Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
8. Run--Vampire Weekend (not as good as their other stuff, but still wonderful)
9. Run for Your Life--The Beatles
10. Runaway--Linkin Park (I debated, but it was only $.99)
11. Run Through the Jungle--CCR (YES!)
12. Running on Empty--Jackson Browne
13. Free to Run--Gomez
14. Running Up That Hill--Placebo (scary demon voices)
15. Run Right Back In--Armor for Sleep (this one I discovered on itunes, not the google search)


Maybe this shall motivate me to put my VFFs back on and, well, walk briskly.

1 comment: