Friday, January 27, 2012

Times Like These...

I have a band-aid on my face.  My pants ripped at the pocket seam.  I haven't brushed my hair in two weeks.  


Yeah, this pretty much sums up the sad state of life I find myself in recently.  


I also have a huge pile of laundry that has been spilling out between two laundry baskets since the last time I brushed my hair.  My car used to be red and is now some shade of dun due to the dust it has accumulated.  


I sat on my couch for the better part of two hours tonight, fantasizing about eating Greek food but knew that it would mean brushing my hair and taking the band-aid off my face.  Eventually I got off the couch and into my dun-colored car.  I walked into the restaurant to enjoy a meal by my onesies, band-aid and tangled hair included.


Hopefully I can pull out of this sometime.  


And get myself some new pants...

1 comment:

  1. Depending on the rip at the pocket seam, they might be fixable. I've had to do that twice for Brett in the last year.

    I think times like that are an occupational hazard.

    ReplyDelete